If you are not able to attend the final event in Mladá Boleslav but you are part of the final tournament please pay attention to following instructions.
When professional esport players are playing from home they have to setup a few more things than players attending the events and it will be the same for us. To ensure smooth games and livestream for our audience you as a player playing from home will have some additional duties. We will go through them together. You can also find FAQ about live event and playing from home in this article.
You have to be present on live communication platform
Final stages of tournaments like ours are usually happening during one day which requires a lot of communication between players and tournament administrators. The best solution for this are live communication platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Google meet or Discord.
We will be using Microsoft Teams. You will receive invitation to the Team in Microsoft Teams and we will add you to the right group. You can chat and in emergencies also call with tournament administrators in these groups. You can also report your results there.
Please be ready on the communication platform approx. 30 minutes before your match and during the whole event. There is no other way for tournament administrators to reach you if you leave the communication platform or will not answer.
Important dates and times
- Date of the event is 13th October 2022
- Be present on communication platform at least at 13:00 CEST
- Your first match starts at 13:30 CEST
- Your obligation is to be present on the communication platform until you are eliminated from the tournament.
Admin can require your broadcast for livestreaming purpose. Follow these steps to set up the broadcast.
- Run the game (FIFA 22)
- Push (or push and hold – depends on your settings) „share“ button on your controller.
- The „Share“ menu should pop up. Continue to „Sharing and broadcast“ settings, then“Broadcast settings“ and finally „advanced settings“. There are several options now, follow the instructions below for each option:
- „Include video from Playstation Camera in Broadcast“ -> not ticked
- „Audio Sharing Settings“ -> all 3 options not ticked
- „Display Message to Spectators and Spectators‘ Comments -> not ticked
- Comments to Speech -> Enable Comments to Speech -> not ticked
- You can leave the menu now.
- Push (or push and hold – depends on your settings) „share“ button on your controller once again.
- Continue to „Sharing and Broadcast Settings“ and then to „Link with Other Services“ and choose „YouTube“ and „Link“
- You should see now a YouTube login screen. You have to first fill in email and then password. These will be provided to you by tournament administrator on the Microsoft Teams meeting. Some accounts may also require „verification code“ which can be also distributed only by tournament administrator. Then you click the „Allow“ button and confirm with „Ok“
- We have done the settings. Now we just have to run the stream so we can share your gameplay with broader audience.
- Push (or push and hold – depends on your settings) „share“ button on your controller again.
- Choose „Broadcast gameplay“ and pick logo of YouTube. You should see several options, follow the instructions below for each option:
- „Include Video from PlayStation Camera in Broadcast“ -> not ticked
- „Include Microphone Audio in Broadcasts“ -> not ticked
- „Display Message to Spectators and Spectators Comments -> not ticked
- Title -> put here anything that comes to your mind
- Description -> leave empty
- Quality -> Set to 720p – High
- Tags -> leave empty
- Include Online ID in Tags -> not ticked
- Start Broadcasting -> click
- After you click on „Start Broadcasting“ button you are streaming your gameplay. Close all the menus and continue in game to set up and play the match.