This is the main page of the tournament you have chosen. The “players” tab contains the list of registered players. The “groups” tab contains match schedule, match results and the current standings of the players in the tournament. We also recommend for you to look into the “rules” tab, which contains all the important information regarding the tournament rules and game settings.
How to take part in the tournament?
Is this your first tournament? Then it is possible that you are not fully sure what to do in one of the steps below. Do not worry, we have all been there. That is why we have prepared the following guide, with pictures showing what to do: How to enter the tournament?
- First you have to create your user account: Register
- Then, find the tournament of your brand in the tournaments section.
- Click on "Play tournament"
- If you have not filled out your PSN ID in your user profile, you will be asked to provide this information. Choose your platform (PS4 or PS5) and the FIFA 22 game. Then fill out your PSN ID. Ypur PSN ID is a unique set of characters that can be used to identify your profile in the Playstation Network service.
- You have registered for the tournament!
- Once the tournament begins, you can find the match schedule in the “groups” tab. There is a time window for finishing each match. If you want to change the time of the match, you can use the tournament chat feature, to get in touch with the administrator and your opponent so that you can reschedule the match to a time that better suits you. You can find this chat if you click on your match and display the details of the match.
- You will then play the match in the scheduled time window abiding by the rules. Both players are required to report the result of their match by clicking on “Input result” You will then enter the score of the match into the provided window. Be careful to enter the correct amount of points to each player. If the entered results are different, the match will not be ended automatically and will have to be examined by the tournament administrator. Tournament administrator is the esport version of a referee who oversees the matches and the tournament and is always ready to help the players. Administrators can access the tournament chats and they can also be contacted via email: email@example.com
How to create the match lobby
If the time to play your match has come, we offer a few tips, how to easily create the match lobby. If you are doing this for the first time, you might want to check out this guide we prepared (step by step with pictures):
- First, open the match details and find the PSN ID of your opponent.
- Memorize or write down your opponents PSN ID. Locate the search feature in your Playstation menu.
- From available tabs, choose the “Players” tab and input the Game Account (PSN ID) of your opponent. After his profile is found, open it.
- Use the “Add friend” button to add your opponent into your friend list.
- Launch the FIFA 22 game.
- In the game menu choose ”Play".
- Choose “Quickplay modes”
- Choose “Online friendlies”
- Create a new “friendly season”
- From the friend list, pick the opponent that you have added previously in the steps 1-4.
What do I do once the match has ended?
In case you need a more detailed guide to the steps below, you can find it here: What to do after the match?
- It does not matter if you were triumhant or if you have suffered defeat, your last task for the day is to input the results in the match details.
- You will need to make a screenshot with the match result. It is the only evidence you have regarding the match result. You can take the screenshot directly in the console or take a picture of the monitor with your phone (which is easier), but be careful to have the full screen on the picture!
- Open the match detail and choose the option“Add result”
- Input the match result, make sure that you are putting in the correct score for each player.
- If you and your opponent added the same (correct) result, your match will be classified and you will receive points into the table. If the results do not match, you will be contacted by the administrator (usually via email), who will check the situation and solve the issue.
- That is all, good job. We wish you luck in your upcoming matches.
Disclaimer: This tournament is not affiliated with or sponsored by Electronic Arts Inc. or its licensors.