This is the main page of the tournament you have chosen. The “players” tab contains the list of registered players. The “groups” tab contains match schedule, match results and the current standings of the players in the tournament. We also recommend for you to look into the “rules” tab, which contains all the important information regarding the tournament rules and game settings.
How to create the match lobby and play a match
If the time to play your match has come, we offer a few tips, how to easily create the match lobby. If you are doing this for the first time, you might want to check out this guide we prepared (step by step with pictures):
- First, open the match details and find the PSN ID of your opponent.
- Memorize or write down your opponents PSN ID. Locate the search feature in your Playstation menu.
- From available tabs, choose the “Players” tab and input the Game Account (PSN ID) of your opponent. After his profile is found, open it.
- Use the “Add friend” button to add your opponent into your friend list.
- Launch the FIFA 22 game.
- In the game menu choose ”Play".
- Choose “Quickplay modes”
- Choose “Online friendlies”
- Create a new “friendly season”
- From the friend list, pick the opponent that you have added previously in the steps 1-4.
What do I do once the match has ended?
In case you need a more detailed guide to the steps below, you can find it here: What to do after the match?
- It does not matter if you were triumhant or if you have suffered defeat, your last task for the day is to input the results in the match details.
- You will need to make a screenshot with the match result. It is the only evidence you have regarding the match result. You can take the screenshot directly in the console or take a picture of the monitor with your phone (which is easier), but be careful to have the full screen on the picture!
- Open the match detail and choose the option“Add result”
- Input the match result, make sure that you are putting in the correct score for each player.
- If you and your opponent added the same (correct) result, your match will be classified and you will receive points into the table. If the results do not match, you will be contacted by the administrator (usually via email), who will check the situation and solve the issue.
- That is all, good job. We wish you luck in your upcoming matches.
Problems with playing a match?
Can't connect to the game? Sometimes it is a common problem in PSN network that noone is able to solve and players just have to keep trying to connect to each other but sometimes it can be caused by player's internet service. If there are connection issues administrator may ask player for a NAT type. If a player has wrong NAT type the win is automatically given to opponent. If both players have wrong NAT type the match will not have a result. Correct NAT type is 1 or 2. How to check your NAT type?
Disclaimer: This tournament is not affiliated with or sponsored by Electronic Arts Inc. or its licensors.